Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One of these things is not like the others: Inspired by being different!

This week, the challenge  is “One of these things is not like the others.”  Inspired by being different.  I chose to alter a few bottles and fill them with Halloween Potions!  I’ve used Burnt Clay, Raw Sienna and Coal to decorate my jars.  I thought it would be fun just to drizzle a bit of the Coal inside the bottle that holds bones.  The Burnt Clay and Raw Sienna have some water added.  Can you tell which is different??  Hope you get a chance to join in on a fun challenge :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

those are so stinkin' cute!!! I love them!

Creative Inspirations said...

Those are way too cute!!! Great job!

Jenn K said...

These are great!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute bottles!!

Samantha said...

Too much fun!

Chrissy D said...

Oh my word - these are so FUN!

Kianel said...

stunning and how creative!
love from France, Kianel.