Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

christmas tag - Kianel

Hello everybody,
Okay, okay, i know, i am late but i want to thank Kassi for saving me on this!!!! hugs!!!
So taday i am showing you a tag i have made using the incredible Creative Inspirations paints.
I first work out my tag with inks and then sprayed a blending of water and creative inspirations paint "amethyst". I stamped some snowflakes using similar colors and then i used creative inspirations paints to colour my image : ""amethyst" "emerald" "lavender" and "plum". Wow, so shinny it gets!!! i just looooove those paints, don't you?!!!!


Wish you a wonderful week, and enjoy this incredible blog filled with amazing creations for my collegues of the DT!!!
Love from France, Kianel.

6 comments:

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love the colors you used!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your shimmery tag!

Jenn K said...

What a pretty Tag!!!

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful shimmery tag!

Karen Wilson said...

BEAUTIFUL Tag, wow!! So shimmery.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely tag- such pretty colors!