Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday Cards

We have a ton of birthdays in the month of January, so I have been busy making birthday cards!! 

Here's a few of them I made and of course had to add some of these shimmery paints to them!  These paints add the perfect last touch to a project.

"Birthday Cat w/Balloons"
 A cute Great Impressions Stamp was used to create this card.

I used some fun colors for this birthday card - "Citrus", "Sky Blue" "Tutu Pink", "Pumpkin", "Spring Green" and "Amethyst" to color in the balloons along with using my ProMarkers to do a little shading.


I also used "Sky Blue" on the piece of blue cardstock around the patterned piece of paper to add some more shimmer.
--------------------------------

"Cupcake and Roses"

I added CI Paint "Ivory" to the frosting of this cupcake! Yummy!!  "Fairy Dust" was added to the roses and "Mellow Yellow" was added to the flame on the candle.

--------------------------------


Again I used "Ivory" to coat the frosting on the cupcakes!  "Tutu Pink" was added to her dress, bow and earrings!

I hope you have a great week!!

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Cute birthday cards Kendra!

Holly said...

Such fun birthday cards!!! I loved seeing all the different ways you used the paints!

Samantha said...

Your attention to detail is fab!

Jenn K said...

All such GREAT cards!

Kianel said...

wow Kendra! you are so creative!!!
beautiful cards!
Love from France, Kianel.

Chrissy D said...

This is so much FUN! Love all of your details!