Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

Hi Everyone!
Samantha here, sharing a page I created using the following Creative Inspirations colors: Copper & Emerald. Below are some tips for transforming items you already own with paint to make them perfect for your projects!



Above I'm painting some alphabet stickers with the Copper paint to match my page!


For the background of my page, I decided to use a shimmery spray paint and a chipboard frame to create an interesting pattern. Once I sprayed my cardstock I realized that my frame was now a turquoise color, and decided to layer some Copper on top of it to see what results I'd get! I love how it turned out


I painted some chipboard gears in the Copper paint, and decided I wanted to add a nice patina finish to them. Inspired by the spray style paint I used above, in a small spray bottle I mixed my Emerald paint with water, shook it really well and went to town! Once the paint dried, I was left with awesome looking gears!


Thanks for stopping by!
Samantha

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful layout! Great job Samantha

Holly said...

Wow, gorgeous page!!! Love the copper paint accents!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful page!! Love the paper uesed and the accents painted with ci paints!

Kianel said...

wow, really love your accents! great page!
Love from France, Kianel.

Jenn K said...

OH this is really great!! Love all the paint accents!

Chrissy D said...

Samantha this is soo pretty! Love all of your details!