Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Space Card - Kianel

Hello everybody!
Kianel here with you today showing you a card i made using the gorgeous CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS paints and rhinestones. Aren't these just amazing??? oh, yesssss!
I made this  card for the new TOMIC challenge. I used brand new Magnolia stamps, Magnolia paper, old book page, CLD dies, flowers and lace. I coloured my images with a mix of distress inks and CI paints "sunshine" "buttercup" "mango" "garnet". The "silver frost" colour is just perfect for the space theme. I also used the brand new stones from CI "Jeweled inspirations" SS20, SS30, SS34 in clear and the "metallic inspirations" aquamarine in 2 sizes. Those are absolut perfect details on any creation you will be making.


Hope you will like it and forget to pop by every sunday to join our weekly challenge! Love from France, Kianel.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, Kianel, your card is amazing! Love all the wonderful details. Hugs, Sarah

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely darling!!! I love the shimmery rocket and spacesuit!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

very cute. I love the easel card.

Creative Inspirations said...

What a wonderful card and look at all the detail. It is very cute!!!

Kassi said...

amazing! I love all the extra details you add to your projects!

BarbaraW said...

So cute. Love the use of the jewel inspirations and the metallic inspirations.