Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tag - Kianel

Hello,
Kianel here with you sharing a tag i made using Creative Inspirations paints. The stamp is a Sugar Nellie and the dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I covered some of my dies and the rose too with Creative Inspirations paint "winter frost" and mixed it with adirondack ink to color my stamped image.


Here is a close up that shows the shimmer on the dies.

I also wanted to show you a pair of cards i made with a Christmas kit i am part of and i used the marvellous Creative Inspirations paints "emerald" "sage" "sky blue" "rustic red" "garnet" "winter frost".


Take care and have fun. Don't forget our weekly challenge every sunday! Love from France, Kianel.

9 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

These are so pretty. I really need to get me a few of those dies. Cute bear image.

Dawnll said...

Wow girl!
All of these are adorable as can be

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love how you mix the paint with reinkers to paint your image!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful tag, I just love all the detail! Also love your Christmas cards!

BarbaraW said...

Awesome tag and beautiful cards. Love you mix the paint and the reinkers. Great effect.

~Carla said...

Oh my gosh! These are lovely! Fantastic job!

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous! Really love the tag!
hugs,
Gini

Lorraine said...

Stunning. Beautiful work. Your tag is to die for.

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous!!! That tag is stunning!