Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Glitter + Paper

Have you had a chance to try out our new Resplendence Glitter?!?!  

I sure hope so!  My favorite one right now happens to be the Angel Dust!

Why you ask?

Well....

I love glittery paper as it seems to add a little more interest to the paper.  Well, I keep telling myself I need to use the paper I have before I can buy anymore as it seems to keep adding up! 

So how perfect...you can use the Angel Dust to add glitter to paper! I had so much fun doing this and it looks like I bought it that way!!  It also helped some boring pieces of paper look more attractive!! :)

Here's a card I created:

Look at the glitter...
I also used CI Paint "Sunshine" to add shimmer to the flames!

Went from boring...

to
FUN and GLITTERY!

All I did was use a Quickie Glue Pen...I used the pen in the areas I wanted to add glitter; then dumped a little glitter in the area and shock off the excess back into the jar!

Try it for yourself....I thought it was a lot of fun!!

Also a friendly reminder, that our challenge this week happens to be Birthday...join in!  We'd love to see what you create!

Have a nice day!!

Kendra

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh yea I am in love with that Angel Dust also-it really is so fun to add glitter.
Great job using up papers

Holly said...

Beautiful! Love the boring picture and the glittery picture!

Kianel said...

Super idea Kendre, adorable card!
Love, Kianel.

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love it!
hugs,
Gini