Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love notes mini printers tray with lot of color

Hello , My dear  creative friends! Irit is here here again with some Valentine inspiration.
This 6*6'' chipboard printers tray from Tando Creative is my favorite alteration piece and it's my 5 th tray to alter, but this time I used a lot of Creative Inspirations Paints and Embossing powders and it's just more perfect with them.
So here is my project- cover side.
I used both paints and embossing powders here. Stamped images on this  cover are heat embossed with Deliquesce Fine Clear  embossing powder, the flowers got this mute look with Winter frost painting over them and birds were painted with Buttercup paint . Even the Love metal sign was painted with the same paint color.
As for the inside part - the tray was white inked and them heat embossed with some mix of embossing powders:  Deliquesce Super Sparkle Gold and  Metallic Copper, and I also added some Garnet red paint  to the paper roses, hearts and butterflies to spotlight them a bit.  Hope you like this project!

See you nest time with my next project!

9 comments:

Sandie said...

Irit, love your projects, very, very pretty....

Creative Inspirations said...

This is beautiful Irit!

Kassi said...

gorgeous work!

lainey said...

this is adorable!! lainey x

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty I am now a follower and would like to thank you for visiting the wizard of oz blog hop today

Holly said...

What a beautiful project!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Oh my gosh! So vintage and pretty! Just Lovely!!

Kianel said...

Irit, this is beautiful!!! I sooo love the card, so vintage!
Love from France, Kianel.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Gini