Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Long life is in store for you


Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here again and this time with my new oriental card.
I got those The Rubber Cafe oriental stamps and decided ti make this All occasion card with CI Paints and embossing powders .


The Blossom stamp was stamped with Clear embossing ink over this Basic Grey light patterned paper, then heat embossed with  Deliquesce Fine   white embossing powder  and trimmed for the front panel.
The Laced Fan stamps was stamped with the very Colorbox Gold ink  over this red patterned paper and then heat embossed with Deliquesce Fine Clear embossing powder.
   I made it 3 times, partly cut the fan pieces and made it 3d with some 3d glue foam.
As my blossoms were pretty much white and bare, I colored them (just a bit) with Creative Inspirations Garnet and Blush  paints and used the stamped images as my resist (wiped with a baby wipe after the painting)
The cluster of partly recycled  pieces was added and my card was done. Hope you like it!
See you  with my nest post in 2 weeks!
And here Creative Inspirations Paints and powders I used for this project





Irit

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just GORGEOUS!!~

Sandie said...

Irit this is really gorgeous, love how you did the fan!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful! Love the 3D look you achieved and all that marvelous embossing. :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job! Love the colors you used!! So elegant!

Kianel said...

Gorgeous card Irit!
love the colors!
Love from France, Kianel.