Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sparkly Hello


Hello!  I've got a clean-and-simple card to show you today, using shimmer paints and glitter from Creative Inspirations Paints.


It all began with my star punch and a box of cereal.  One day in May, I just sat and punched out as many stars as I could from the box's chipboard.  I got quite a few!

In order for the Creative Inspirations paints to show up best, I wiped each star first with a white craft ink pad.


Next, I used Turquoise and Evergreen paints on the stars.  The paint dries so quickly, which I love (keeps my crafting train going full steam ahead!).



I painted on Aleene's Tacky Craft Glue, then sprinkled Resplendence Angel Dust glitter, also available from Creative Inspirations.  This glitter is super fine, and SUPER iridescent and sparkly.  Bee-autiful.

A sentiment from Hero Arts and a scattering of rhinestones fit just perfectly among the sparkly stars.


As for the card bottom, I used Tumbled Glass ink and the Houndstooth background stamp from Market Street Stamps along the bottom of the card base.  A bit of lace and Wild Wasabi ribbon from my scraps add interest.


Thank you SO much for joining me!  Enjoy your day!

-- Colleen - Dietrich Designs

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card! I always love white.. It makes everything so clean and just pop! those stars are great! I love the the rhinestones too.. Just adds the right touch. Really great card!

jessica said...

WOW!! Colleen this is gorgeous!!!! Such fun colors and great texture!!!

Hlora said...

I really Love your creation and you are indeed a talented person.

Anita said...

Beautiful card and I especially love the sparkle and lace

BarbaraW said...

Love your card. Those stars really sparkle.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Such a perfect card, love the sparkle!!

Creative Inspirations said...

What a great card Colleen! Love all the sparkle!

Kianel said...

Soooooo sparkly Colleen! Great job with those stars!
Very elegant card!
Love, Kianel.