Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Glitz'n it up w/ CI Paints/Glitzy Cards & Tag

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a couple of cards, and a Tag made using the Beautiful Creative Inspirations Paints.
First up is a Christmas card I made using all CIP's to paint with. Love the colors and how you can blend them together :) the picture below show the colors I used to color up the bird.
Burgandy Garnet, Rustic Red (for bird) , Pumpkin, Mango(beak) Silver on bird's White area 

I painted the edges of the LACE with Sky Blue, it was super easy and gives such a pretty and different look to the white lace.

Next I used these beautiful colors to do the Ornament-
Sky Blue, Rustic Red(Ornament) Silver

and for the branch I used Chocolate and a brown marker.

For my next card I used :

I'm absolutely LOVING these paints, and I have been using them on all my projects lately! They are super fun to use and color with. I also love the glitz you get from them!!


Here is a tag I created for Halloween, I used the Creative Inspirations Paints on the ghost , cupcake, buttons, tag, and flower :)

On the ghost I used Blue Ice and a little Silver Frost. Next on the green cupcake i used Mint and Green Olive. For the tombstone i used Antique Silver. over the bottom of the cupcake dp i used Mango. For the flower I used Green Olive and

  buttons were painted with Onyx and Antique Silver.

I wanted to be sure you could see the glitz on everything, so I took the photo below at an angle. Hope you can see it all :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

LindaS said...

Wonderful creation. I really like the how2.

jessica said...

awesome projects!!!

Michelle H. said...

Love all of your projects!!
Your cards and stitching are amazing!!
Love how you used the CI paints on each project!

Kimberly S said...

You've been so busy creating Cheryl! They're all lovely projects, especially with the shimmery goodness. The paints on the bird are just extra special! :) hugs, Kimberly

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such beautiful projects!! Love the details you've put in each of them, so lovely! LOVE all the shimmer!!

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the shimmer. =)

DIANA L. said...

Everything came out beautiful. I especially like how you did the ornaments

Emily D. said...

wow... I can't pick a favorite, these are all so wonderful!!!