Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shimmery 'Angel Dust' Christmas Ornament

Hi Everyone,

I'm just popping back quickly, to show a quick ornament created for Christmas.  It was created with the new release dies from Cheery Lynn Designs, and I heavily embellished with the most beautiful shimmer, of Angel Dust Glitter
Angel Dust is perfect for using on Christmas creations of all types, and would look 
wonderful as snow! 
My whole work area is full of shimmer, glimmer and so am I, after my cat stalked over my desk and took off with my glitter bag!  LOL
Till next time
xxx
       
Supplies List:
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies
Cardstock     

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Beautiful!

Kimberly S said...

This is stunning Sandie...wow! Love the glitter, and that die does gorgeous cuts. :) hugs, Kimberly

Emily D. said...

Sandie, this is stunning!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing and stunning!!
Love that flower die!!

DIANA L. said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, LOVE THE COLORS

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL HUN!!! I love your flower, and love the shimmery glitz you used!!! beautiful job as always!!! Tell that kitty to behave herself!!! LOL
Hugs,
Cheryl