Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!

Happy fourth of July to everyone especially to all of our troops.  I know with it being the 4th I should post something red, white and blue but I found these cute name tag holders at a garage sale and decided to paint them.  I used them as name holders for my nephews kindergarten class and they were a huge hit with the kiddos!



 This is the back where each kid wrote their names or decorated how they wanted to.  Here you can see just how shimmery these paints really are.

I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and remember to be proud on this memorial day!
Thanks for stopping by...




3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Theses are so cute Monica, I am sure the kiddies loved them.
Happy fourth!!

Kimberly S said...

Super adorable project Monica! :) hugs, Kimberly

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute project Monica!