Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, October 18, 2013

A Thousand Thanks Card


Hello all! Nicole with CIP here to share a very clean and simple card with you. I am super excited to be sharing projects for the next few months! I am a cardmaking gal so you will see lots of CAS cards using our wonderful Creative Inspirations Paints! 


Today's project features a fall-feeling thank you card. You can never have enough thank-you cards in hand, right? I played with some fall colors from the collection and laid them out on a very simple background to pop those colors out.


As you can see in the picture above, I wanted to leave some textures on those feather die-cut pieces, so I stroke my brush in different directions. I used Antique Copper for the bigger feather and stroke the brush sideways. The smaller one is colored with our lovely Mocha Latte and I painted it in downwards. As a finishing touch, I added couple of Jeweled Inspirations SS30 Clear on the bottom of the card.

These two colors are very soothing and capture the fall-feeling perfectly. This card would be perfect for any men in your life :) Hope you enjoyed today's project! Thank you for stopping by!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

CIP Products and Colors Used:





7 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This card's a stunner! Simply fantastic!

Julie Odil said...

This card's a stunner! Simply fantastic!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful Card Nicole! Love those feathers!

Tina said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in these 3 months!

Gail said...

Lovely card - just beautiful!

DIANA L. said...

utiful Nicole so sweet and simple great impact.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful love the colors you used!